Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QNXScreen

From: Chris McKillop
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QNXScreen
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:20:54 -0400

It is a tough call.  The upper layers (like apps) could possibly be
seen as separate projects.  Howver, the low-level details like drivers
and such will be directly tied to the hardware of the TuxScreen and is really
a "project".

My main reasons for looking to Savannah is to provide a location that
can host a mail-list for the project along with cvs access to the people
that wish to contribute to the project.  Perhaps our terminology is
different and/or I missunderstand what Savannah is all about.  For example.
SF is currently hosting the Linux efforts for this device for exactly
the same reasons.  That is why I thought Savannah would be perfect.

        thanks for your speedy reply,
        chris

--

  address@hidden                  "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Chris McKillop                             -- Lewis Carroll --
  Software Engineer, QSSL