[Savannah-hackers] Problems with cordelia

From: Jonas Oberg
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with cordelia
Date: 25 Oct 2001 16:27:06 +0200

We're experiencing problems doing anonymous checkouts of /cvs/cordelia from
savannah;

  $ echo $CVSROOT
  :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs
  $ cvs update cordelia
  cvs server: Updating cordelia
  cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/cvs/cordelia':
Permission denied
  cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/cordelia'
  cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

This has apparently worked before. Is it an easy fix that we can do -now-
or can I change the CVSROOT to something more sane for it to work, or would
everyone be better off if we imported the cordelia directory into the
Savannah tree?