Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nomad Phones

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nomad Phones
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:14:22 -0600 (CST)

>       It is okay. I was only confused because you said "it already
> exists". Hence, I assumed code was ready. Could you submit your project
> again ?

Will when I get a chance. BTW I updated one of my ssh keys on Savannah
like 12 hours ago and it still isn't working. Is that normal? The key page
said it takes up to an hour. My other key works just fine and both keys
work for me on other servers.

>       Please note that Savannah is fit for Free Software projects, not
> Open Source projects. There is a substantial difference between the two.
> If you'd like we can discuss about it.

I much prefer Free Software (although I think I would have found a better
word than 'Free' by now so I could stop explaining it's not shareware) but
as this is something of a Linux distro + hardware I don't have the right
to force any individuals to change their licences. Any software I write
myself is always under the GPL.