Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 8085 simulator

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 8085 simulator
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:30:32 +0100

aaditya sood writes:
 > hello.
 >
 > I am sorry about the mistake. The package is at
 >
 > http://www.aadityasood.net/software/sim85-0.81.src.tar.gz
 >
 > and the index page is through
 > http://www.aadityasood.net/freesoftware.html
 >
 > Will this do, or I have to resubmit through the web page?

        Please submit again.

        Thanks for your patience,

P.S. In 80% of the cases where there is a simple mistake like this one
people who submitted the project don't care to reply to our
requests. Hence we just delete the project and let the people submit
it again. If we just kept them in a queue it would be a lot of work
to keep track of all the projects for which there is no answer at all.