[Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:33:17 +0200 (IST)

It seems that something's wrong with the Emacs-commit mailing list: some
of the commits to the CVS are not sent to the list.  For example, the
changes below are listed in lisp/ChangeLog, but I was unable to find them
in the list archives
(http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/emacs-commit/2001-October/author.html).
Also, with the single exception, commits that I did myself are not
in the archive.

Could someone please look into this?  It's possible that I goofed while
editing the relevant files on savannah, but I generally followed the
instructions (which are very clear).

TIA

2001-10-30  Stefan Monnier  <address@hidden>

        * font-lock.el (java-font-lock-syntactic-face-function): New fun.
        (font-lock-defaults-alist): Use it.
        From David Ponce <address@hidden>

        * progmodes/perl-mode.el (perl-indent-line): Use `eq' to compare
        output of `char-after'.

        * bindings.el (ctl-x-map): Add binding for C-x (, C-x ) and C-x e.

        * simple.el (reindent-then-newline-and-indent): Insert the newline
        before indenting the first line.