[Savannah-hackers] Re: config: obsoleting /cvs

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: config: obsoleting /cvs
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:02:46 +1100 (EST)

>>>>> "savannah-hackers" == savannah-hackers  <address@hidden> writes:

  savannah-hackers>     You receive this mail because you are a member of the
  savannah-hackers> http://savannah.gnu.org/project/config. Please read it
carefully, we
  savannah-hackers> need your help.

  savannah-hackers>     . Make sure everyone in the project is using
/cvsroot/config instead
  savannah-hackers>       of /cvs

I tried to do this today.  I duplicated my ~/.cvspass entry for
subversions and altered the /cvs part to /cvsroot/config, however I am
told my password is incorrect.  I also tried "cvs -d
:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/config login" without success.
Is something amiss?

Ben