[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SVG4R

From: dsafari
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SVG4R
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 17:53:22 -0500

Holden Glova <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: SVG4R
System name: dsafari

My project is to provide an API to SVG through the Ruby programming language.
The aim is to create a library that takes care of creating and using SVG but
through Ruby. Initially I would like to identify and create Ruby objects from
the SVG spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/). This is my initial goal. Following
that I would like to figure out how to incorporate Ruby bindings for the
possible events that can be used within the SVG model.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.