[Savannah-hackers] [ 100267 ] Can't find project

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100267 ] Can't find project
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:46:08 -0500

Support Request #100267, was updated on 2002-Jan-02 17:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100267&group_id=11

Category: None

By: echlinm
Date: 2002-Jan-02 17:46

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1778
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)

Hi,

I read in one of your discussion groups that the sf-
genericinst had started a project here on savannah. I
can't find that project? Can you please advise me how
to find it?
I understand that savannah is based on the 2.0 release
of sf which uses the mysql database, while the debian-
sf exists but is based on 2.5 sf (postgresql) and also
sf-genericinst (postgresql, sf 2.6)
Since that is the newest I would like to try it out.
And since it is supposed to be here I am trying to
find it here but don't seem to be able to. I did find
a message in one of the groups that was posted by the
sf-genericinst developer that you had not yet ok'ed
that project but by now you must have done so.
Thanks,