[Savannah-hackers] Help with uploading of project "home page" material

From: Peter Crabb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Help with uploading of project "home page" material
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:09:35 -0800

CVS hackers and Savannah maintainers,

Thanks for the fix.

I am having some challenges with setting up the project's web page.  I used
the command.
scp index.html  address@hidden:/upload/ci/
which, in no great surprise, copied the web page to the download area.

How do I upload the web page to the correct spot ("home page" area) and
delete web files in the "down load" area.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks

Pete