[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mx

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:12:10 +0000

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:56:23AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Erwan Loisant <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Mx
> System name: mx
>
> The Mx documentation tool has been developed to improve the quality of
> program documentation. In particular, all program modules are written as if
> they form part of a final, and completely documented system.That is, the
> source code can be elicitated in the native language, motivating its design,
> assumptions, and behavior.  The programmer works with Mx files rather than
> program source files. Therefore, the programmer uses special Mx-directives,
> to separate the code sections from the documentation sections.

Hi,
Could you please submit your project again (using the "Register new project
link" in the webpage), with a pointer to where the your package can be
found? (or send us a tarball by e-mail).

If your project already exists, we want to take a look at your source code
(you should give us access to it); if it doesn't exist yet, you should explain
in more detail what you intend to do, what tools you are going to use, etc. (a
half page will do; we want to make sure that your project will be really free
and that it will not depend on any non-free software).

Regards,
Jaime