Re: [Savannah-hackers] Aspell and Savannah

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Aspell and Savannah
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:00:51 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Could you briefly tell me what are the 90% you agree with and
> the 10% you disagree with ? I guess Free Software and GNU/Linux are part
> of them but probably not all of them.

I have absolutely nothing against the terms.  I just really don't want to
have to write GNU/Linux every time I refer to that particular operation
system.  To me GNU/Linux is a form of political correctness which I also
don't really agree with and find really annoying.

All the areas in which I disagree with the FSF or minor things like that.