[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] gpremacy want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] gpremacy want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:57:40 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Gpremacy
Project System Name:  gpremacy
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=1081
This
is a fairly simple game of the geopolitics of the Superpowers.
Some more details of the boardgame (which is no longer in production)
can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/soho/cafe/3709/supremacy/
http://www.rafmhq.com/supremacyhome.htm An active following exists for the
boardgame and one would assume that
this following may migrate to a GNU/Linux version of the game in order to play
it.

Currently my project only displays a portion of the game map.
The ultimate goal is to have at least a hot-seat playable version of
the game.  Additional goals include play by email with other human
players and eventually single player play against an AI.

The current program (such as it is) is at:
http://home.attbi.com/~ccpirate/gnupremacy-0.1.tar.gz

I hope to follow in the footsteps of the freeciv team with this game,
although this game is substantially less complicated.

This program will be written primarily using Gnome/GTK+.

 -- the Savannah admin