[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] epsilon want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] epsilon want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:50:42 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  epsilon
Project System Name:  epsilon
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=1078
based on a virtual machine (the 'LVM', included in the
distribution of my project).

Right now it's quite simple but I want to extend it with a
modules system, abstract and concrete types and a foreign
languages interface; maybe even with a JIT compiler generating
C code from the LVM bytecode.

It does exist and work well even if it's not very expressive yet.

Performance is not bad.

This is a second time I submit my project. The first time Jaime E. Villate
wrote me asking to modify the licensing note in my source
files.
I did it, now the license is the GPL v2 &quot;or any later version&quot;.
I also updated the COPYING file with the text of the new GPL,
with the FSF address
&quot;59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA&quot;

You can see my project at
http://members.xoom.it/iassulweb/epsilon.tar.gz
I uploaded only the file just for you to see it, but the page
deals with something else.

 -- the Savannah admin