address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of S

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sather]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:21:23 +0100

[For the record]

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sather Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:41:35 +0100 User-agent: Mutt/1.3.23i
Hi there,

true, I haven't been too active lately. I've officially resigned my job as
maintainer because of my lack of time. My best wishes to the project whichever
way it might take. If my assistance should be needed, just mail me.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!