Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of easy-(e)-space

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of easy-(e)-space
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:36:16 +0100

        Hi,

        I'm not sure what you mean by "a solution based on the use of
old computers as diskless stations". Note that Savannah hosts software
development and documentation projects. If your project is a software
development project, please submit it again and explain in detail
(half a page) what it does (or will do ;-).

        Thanks in advance,