[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ServerKit

From: matt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ServerKit
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:26:08 -0500

Matt Kaufman <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: ServerKit
System name: serverkit
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The script allows you to install and configure Apache, PHP and MySQL on any
Linux based machine.  All that\'s required is an Internet connection (to
download source files..) and then you run setup.sh and that is all that there
is to it.

During the past few days/weeks, we will be adding more applications to get
automatically installed such as qmail, postgresql etc.  We have 2 test servers
to run the scripts on.

The project does not currently have a website, although the script is in full
working order.