Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mx Documentation

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mx Documentation Tool
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:51:40 +0900

Thank you very much !!

I just have a little problem: as a mistake I created an address@hidden
mailing list, it is totally useless. I know it is written that it is
impossible to delete mailing lists, but this one is a mistake so it would be
stupid to keep it... Can you please delete it ?

Thank you again.

--
Erwan Loisant
Ph.D. student

You can't run away forever,
                -- Jim Steinman, "Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through"