Re: Unreproductible bug in submission forms with konqueror - Was Re: [Sa

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: Unreproductible bug in submission forms with konqueror - Was Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epnadmin
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:07:33 +0000

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:36:46PM +0100, Olivier Berger wrote:
> I couldn't reproduce the problem on my machine, maybe the konqueror
> version is not the same (loic is running Mandrake 8, and me a debian
> testing)...
>

> The problem was that in the final form (Agree/Disagree), no licences
> were present in the combo-box... although we had selected "gpl v2 or
> later" in the previous forms...
>
> Maybe I missed something in the events occured, or konqueror is the
> faulty one...

Hi Olivier,
I had the same problem some months ago. I could have sworn that I selected
"GPL v2 or later" but in the submission the license info appeared empty. At
the time I assumed I had made an error in filling the form and fixed it
manually in the project approval interface.
I use konqueror on Debian unstable, but when I registered the project I had an
older version of Konqueror. It definitely seems like a bug in Konqueror. Try
to find out which version you and Loïc are using.

Cheers,
Jaime