Unreproductible bug in submission forms with konqueror - Was Re: [Savann

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Unreproductible bug in submission forms with konqueror - Was Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epnadmin
Date: 24 Jan 2002 15:36:46 +0100

Olivier Berger <address@hidden> writes:

> I helped Loïc Dayot make the submission of his project this morning,
> and we did select GPL V2 or later as the license... there seems to be
> kinda bug with konqueror, since it didn't record it in the
> submission...
>
> I'll try to test another test sumission to check where the bug lies.

I couldn't reproduce the problem on my machine, maybe the konqueror
version is not the same (loic is running Mandrake 8, and me a debian
testing)...

The problem was that in the final form (Agree/Disagree), no licences
were present in the combo-box... although we had selected "gpl v2 or
later" in the previous forms...

Maybe I missed something in the events occured, or konqueror is the
faulty one...

Loic (Dayot), I may try again some day if I come back to your place.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER (OpenPGP: 1024D/B4C5F37F)
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)