[Savannah-hackers] FOO.gnu.org host names

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] FOO.gnu.org host names
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:52:55 -0700 (MST)

For each GNU package FOO (with a few exceptions), we would like to
make FOO.gnu.org be a virtual host on www.gnu.org which aliases to
www.gnu.org/software/FOO.  Can you please work together to implement
this?

In the future we will want to make cvs.FOO.gnu.org alias to the FOO
project on Savannah.  Not now, because Savannah is not ready for this
now.  I mention it now so that you can choose a method that won't
require redoing when we do that second stage.

Please tell me who is going to implement this, and tell me when you
start and when you finish.