[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of B Legacy Free

From: rushing
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of B Legacy Free
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:47:20 -0500

Stephen Compall <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: B Legacy Free
System name: blegacyfree

I am not happy with the fact that at school, I am forced to use non-free
software to work on the school newspaper and yearbook.

Therefore, I have put together a project idea that will not only be a
replacement for Adobe PageMaker, but will beat it in the areas of ease-of-use
and collaborativity. If you have any experience with PageMaker, you know the
collaborative project support is nonexistent.

I plan to spend most of the time on this project with systems design. I will
start with a high-level abstraction of features, work it down to each
individual behavior of the software collection, and eventually, when each step
of everything is mapped out, actually coding it will be trivial ;).