[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nuxeo

From: jdavid
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nuxeo
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:49:54 -0500

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Nuxeo
System name: nuxeo

The goal of the project is to develop a complete solution
for groupware and content management for the web. Including
multilingual content.

The project includes several modules, some of them are already
in production.

All the software is GPL.

All the code is written in the Python programming language
(http://www.python.org). All the modules run on the Zope web
application server (http://www.zope.org). There isn\'t any
dependency with propietary software.

The software is being developed by the company Nuxeo
(http://www.nuxeo.com and http://www.nuxeo.org). Nuxeo is
a free software company, all the code we write is free.

The goal we want to achive hosting our software in Savannah is
to create a community around it, so other developers, translators,
etc.. can directly contribute and we can provide better support to
the users of the software.

The software already exists, this is an incomplete list:

 - Localizer, a tool to develop multilingual web sites.
   Currently hosted at SourceForge, I want to move it
   here. Home page: http://www.nuxeo.org/localizer

 - NuxCalendar, a calendar module, which is the first piece
   of a groupware application. Currently only in my notebook,
   I\'m just waiting to put it in the Savannah CVS :-)

That\'s all, thanks.