[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of openMosix

From: moshe
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of openMosix
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:41:22 -0500

Moshe Bar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: openMosix
System name: openmosix

My project is an extension of the Mosix clustering extensions of the kernel of
which I was a co-developer. Since Mosix is not longer actively maintained and
the original developers (of which I was one) no longer work together I forked
the project into openMosix under the full GPL licence to continue bug fixing,
new features and support fot the existing Mosix installations.

As of today, I have openMosix extensions for the 2.4.14/16/17 and 2.5.1/2/3
kernels which I want to give to users through Savannah.

I expect to have a few hundred mailing list subscribers and have already 8
contributors working with on openMosix.

Please accept my project for hosting on your site.

Kind regards

Moshe Bar