[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Feta

From: piman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Feta
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:08:34 -0500

Joe Wreschnig <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: There may be some public domain code included in the plugins;
they are currently all GPLd, but nothing precludes other licenses (although I
do not support and will not upload any not GPLd/in the public domain).
Package: Feta
System name: feta

Feta (Front End to APT) is a program that gives a more friendly face to the
programs involved in Debian GNU/Linux\'s packaging system (most of them
matching the names dpkg*, apt*, and deb*); it already has a somewhat large
(200-300+) userbase. Specifically, I intend to use this Savannah account
because I would like 1.4.0 to be in CVS for easier access to anyone wishing to
provide translations for help files (a new feature in 1.4.0).

It already exists and you can see it at
http://www.sacredchao.net/software/feta/index.shtml.