[Savannah-hackers] Registration xxmikedlr is really mikedlr

From: mikedlr
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Registration xxmikedlr is really mikedlr
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:35:45 +0100

I have just registered on savannah.  I have a (recently dormant) GNU shell
account called mikedlr.  I registered as xxmikedlr, so could you please
rename my account to be mikedlr.

P.S. I am planning to have copies of my project on SourceForge as well as
savannah.  Ignoring open source / vs free software (my software is free
software which I am happy for members of the open source software movement
to use :o) is there any known reason not to do this?

        Michael