[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xnprintf for C

From: david . taillandier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xnprintf for C
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:05:47 -0500

David TAILLANDIER <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: As I said before, I release this code under GPL _and_
under modifier BSD license (into separate file containing
identical source code).

Package: xnprintf for C
System name: xnprintf
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Hi from France.

I wrote tiny or little \"free software\" since years, releasing
them into GPL... and never published one :-)
Then, my first attempt.

My \"project\" is
xnprintf() is one C source file provinding
    (v)nprintf()
    (v)snprintf()
    (v)fnprintf()
    (v)asprintf()
for every ANSI C compiler.

I found nowhere a \"true\" xnprintf() library. I only found
some incomplete implementations.
This one rely on vsprintf() function provided by the
programmer\'s library (except for NULL pointers), without
any dirty hack.

You can have a copy at http://domainename.com/software/xnprintf.zip
The documentation will be ok this week-end... but for texinfo I
need more time because I don\'t know how to deal with it.
I need 2 or 3 more days to have finished full tests to be sure that
no obvious bugs are still present.

note: I release this \"project\" into GPL _and_ into BSD license
(into separate files containing the same source code).