[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] qexo want to be a GNU package

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] qexo want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:28:22 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Any word?

I'd like to set up a mailing list for qxeo, but I have no intention of
using an awful name like address@hidden
Using qexo.org would be ok, but I don't know enough about mx records
etc to know how well that would work.  If qexo were approved as a GNU
project then perhaps it might be possible get a gnu.org address, which
would also be fine.

Suggestions?
--
        --Per Bothner