Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cow Outputs Waves

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cow Outputs Waves
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:33:14 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please add a license notice at the beginning of each source
file ? You'll find instructions on how to do that at the end of the GNU GPL
license itself. Imagine that someone takes a file or two from your software
and places them in her software. If you don't have license notices, all
information about authorship and applicable license will be lost.

        Feel free to submit the project again when you're done.

        Cheers,