Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dream Park Game

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dream Park Game Engine
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:57:17 +0100

Paul G. Allen writes:
 > The code is now available at
 > http://www.planetquake.com/ros/download.html as a tarball. A copy of the
 > GNU GPL license is contained in the tarball and most (if not all) of the
 > source files reference that license at the top of the file.
 >
 > Do I still need to re-submit the project?

        Yes please. I know it's a burden but you'd be surprised to know the
number of people who never reply to our request. Hence we delete the submission
to prevent an ever growing list of projects. In addition, submitting the
project makes sure we have an accurate description stored in the database.

        Thanks for your understanding,