Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of continious space

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of continious space machine Emu
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:18:17 +0100

        Hi,

        There was not really a need to build a CVS tree, a simple
tarbal would have been enough. The important thing here is to include
a copy of the GNU GPL in the distribution + license notices at the
beginning of each source file (as instructed at the end of the GNU GPL
itself). If this is not done, how could someone figure out that it's
Free Software ?-)

        Please send me the tarbal again when you're done with this.

        Cheers,