Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arianne RPG

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arianne RPG
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:14:07 +0100

Le mer 20 fév 2002 à  0h44, address@hidden a écrit :

Miguel Angel Blanch Lardin <address@hidden> described the
package as follows:
Package: Arianne RPG
System name: arianne
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

We want it for Arianne, to develop a GPL Massively Multiplayer Online
Role playing Game.
Actually the game is hosted at SF, but I would like to move to it to
Savannah

Our website is done on PHPNuke and so we require a MySQL Database, do
Savannah provide it to us?

Currently, savannah dont provide PHP and MySQL database.

If that's important to you, maybe you should build your homepage on a host like http://www.tuxfamily.org that provide this features. Note that you can set your homepage adress on savannah as you want (so you can use savannah facilities (mailing list, CVS, download area) and also another host for your homepage with SQL + PHP).

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org