Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arianne RPG

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Arianne RPG
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:10:03 +0000

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 06:44:04PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Miguel Angel Blanch Lardin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Arianne RPG
> System name: arianne
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> We want it for Arianne, to develop a GPL Massively Multiplayer Online Role
> playing Game.
> Actually the game is hosted at SF, but I would like to move to it to Savannah
>
> Our website is done on PHPNuke and so we require a MySQL Database, do
> Savannah provide it to us?
>
> You can read more at http://www.arianne.cx

Hola Miguel Angel,
Mathieu has already explained to you that we cannot offer you PHPNuke and
MySQL for your project, but you can host your project here and a webpage
somewhere else. If that is a good option, please register your project
again (going through the registration steps in the web) but this time please
be more verbose in your description (half a page will do): for instance what
programming languages and toolkits you use, etc.
Greetings,
Jaime