Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPCMS

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPCMS
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:33:21 +0100

Le mer 20 fév 2002 à 18h03, Roberto Berto a écrit :
Hi mathieu,

I'll not make a software that use a old engine like PHP3.

Smarty www.phpinsider.com is a PHP Script and is under GPL. PHP4 isn't
my
software. My software is a CMS runned by PHP4. So, the license of my
software will be GPL.

Maybe the name PHPCMS need be changed because the copyright of "PHP"
name.

Savannah will not host my CMS?

I'm not competent to answer to this question. Sorry :(

I let Jaime or others ones answer.
--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org