Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Improbable Missio

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Improbable Mission
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:14:43 +0000

You have applied the GPL correctly and your project looks good, but there is
still one change you must do to host your project in Savannah. You must not
require GNU/Linux users to use unzip, which is proprietary. The sound files
should be archived and compressed with tar+gzip or other Free Software.

When you change that, or if you think I'm mistaken and your program will work
without unzip, please register your project again.

Cheers,
Jaime

P.S. You should also make sure you're not breaking any laws by using those
sound files.