Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OggDoctor

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OggDoctor
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:33:49 +0000

Please register your project again (going once more through the registration
steps in the webpage) giving an English description.

If your project already exists, we want to
take a look at your source code (you should give us a URL where it can be
found or e-mail me a copy of it); if it doesn't exist yet, you should
explain in more detail what you intend to do, what tools you are going to use,
etc. (a half page will do; we want to make sure that your project will be
really free and that it will not depend on any proprietary software).

Regards,
Jaime