Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpoql

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpoql
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:51:43 +0000

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 02:25:57PM +0100, William Dodé wrote:
> hi
>
> what about the two project i would like to put on savannah ? (phpoql and
> scrabblemail)
> how many days it need to have an answer ?

Hi,
I thought Loic had already replied to you last weekend, but in any case I can
tell you that in both cases we want to take a look at your source code (mainly
to help you apply the license correctly and make sure you don't have any
dependencies on proprietary software).

You'll have to register the projects again (the description should be only in
English), giving a URL where the code can be found; or if you prefer, e-mail
a copy of the code both to address@hidden and to me (address@hidden)
and in your registration mention that you have sent the source code.

Cheers,
Jaime