Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of perlWebSite

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of perlWebSite
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:00:37 +0000

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 05:22:24PM +0000, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
> Hi,
> Your project has been approved, but I did not request the GNU evaluation team
> to evaluate it for acceptance in the GNU project, because you still do not
> have any code to show. When you have an initial release you can send in the
> application by yourself.

Oops, sorry. I forgot to change the "GNU" flag from "yes" to "no" in the
database, and your project was wrongly being listed as a GNU project in
Savannah (the CVS repositories were build in the right places though). I've
corrected my mistake, and it should appear in the non-GNU list of projects
next time the list is updated.

Regards,
Jaime