Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Window

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Windows or Linux
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:29:58 +0100

Le lun 25 fév 2002 à 17h13, Jaime E . Villate a écrit :
Hi,
I couldn't find your source code anywhere in the site you indicate or
in the
CVS repository of dreamos in SourceForge (my lousy French reading
skills may be
the cause). Could you please register your project again with a
pointer to the
source code? (or send us a tarball by e-mail).

download = télécharger ->
http://dreamos.sourceforge.net/download.html
->
http://dreamos.sourceforge.net/files/
->
http://dreamos.sourceforge.net/files/OWL-18-11-2001.tar.gz

:)

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org