Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Ainulindale

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Ainulindale
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:54:18 +0000

Please register your project again with a more detailed explanation.
Notice what it says in the registration form:

  "We now need a short description of your project. This description needs to
   contain the purpose of the project and a summarization of your
   goals... Provide detailed, accurate description, with URLs
   ... Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail."

you should explain what language(s) you intend to use, toolkit, etc, and what
other software your project will depend on. We only host projects that can be
used in a completely Free Software system, without having to install any
proprietary packages.

Regards,
Jaime