Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Programmierung in

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Programmierung in Ruby
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:39:10 +0000

You should really upload the current version you have into the CVS (it is not
that hard; I can give you detailed step by step directions). We want all of
our projects to be in the CVS because in that way it is much more useful for
other developpers. If you accept using CVS you can host your project in
Savannah, but you will have to register it once more (sorry for the trouble)
because the description should not say that you will only use the Web pages
and not the CVS (something we don't want to encourage for other projects).

Regards,
Jaime