Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Patch for ps-print.el

From: Markus Rost
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Patch for ps-print.el
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot to everyone.

However I have problems with cvs:

euler:~/cvs> cvs -z3 -d:gserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs/ co emacs
cvs checkout: GSSAPI authentication failed: Miscellaneous failure
cvs [checkout aborted]: GSSAPI authentication failed: No credentials cache file
found

One possible reason is that I did something wrong--this is the first
time I tried to use a public key!  But maybe the reason is that I have
an account on subversions.gnu.org.  The text on
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php says:

   If you have a regular shell account on subversions.gnu.org savannah
   will ignore the keys you enter in this page. You must add them by
   login on subversions.gnu.org and manually edit your
   ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file. If you're not sure what this means, you
   certainly don't have a shell account and this page is for you the only
   way to add the keys.

I am in fact not sure what this means!  But I tested:  There is an
email address address@hidden which is forwards to me.  But I
cannot login to address@hidden because either the account
does not exist or I misremember my password.  I have not used my
account at gnu.org for at least 2 years.

Could somebody please check?  If I have an account, I either need to
get the password, or that account should be cancelled.  I would prefer
the latter.  There is no reason to still have that account.

Sorry once again for the mess.  I was afraid of this (and my
inexperience with cvs/ssh/public-key) and was therefore hestitating to
get cvs access.