[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of General Server Page

From: sebastien . devaux
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of General Server Page
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:44:31 -0400

Sebastien Devaux <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: General Server Page
System name: gsp

The  initial  idea  is  to  provide  the same facilities to create cgi programs
 with  any language  than JSP does with Java. So GSP is first a html page
parser that produces a cgi program.

It already exists and you can see it at http://gsp.sourceforge.net/. It is a
GPL project and I\'d like to migrate it from sourceforge to savannah because
the future of free software hosted by VA Linux is no longer clear.
I checked \"not part of GNU\". I wish one day gsp become part of GNU but
actually it can\'t respect all GNU standards. Too much work is remaining...

It\'s the second submission. The Licence file provided was wrong ! LGPL instead
of GPL ! I corrected this and insert some information to precise
the status of the code produced by gsp.