Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Docupage

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Docupage
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:02:05 +0200

        Hi,

        I understand you want to publish this software under a
Modified BSD (or expat license also wrongly known as MIT license)
license of some kind. Is this a problem to use Modified BSD instead of
the license you propose ?

        If you definitely want the proposed license, please talk
to address@hidden so that it is examined and (presumably) added
to the list of GPL compatible licenses.

        Thanks in advance,