Re: [Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 12:06:16 +0300

> Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:43:24 +0200
> From: Loic Dachary <address@hidden>
>
>       Is there a "Save As" menu entry ?

Yes, there is, but when I select it while the offending page on
Savannah is displayed, I don't get the usual file selection box.
It's as if my "Save As" selection was simply ignored.

I guess that could be the consequence of the same browser bug (if
there is any) that cause the page to display incorrectly.

Any other suggestions?  I'd gladly try anything you could think of.

Thanks.