[Savannah-hackers] [ 100851 ] Installing savannah on our local site

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100851 ] Installing savannah on our local site
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:40:18 -0400

Support Request #100851, was updated on 2002-May-03 23:32
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100851&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-May-03 23:40

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.1 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

Savannah is SF.net adapted to fit the special case of the
Savannah.

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/debian-sf/ is probably more
portable.

To install savannah, it should not be really difficult but
it require some knowledges in webserver/sql administration
(it's obvious, isn't it ?).

Modification will have to be made, but normaly we try to
avoid hardcoding configuration, so the most of the
modifications will be on the local.inc conf file.

Savannah will run on this kind of box
http://savannah.gnu.org/phpsysinfo/
GNU/linux + PHP3 + apache + mySQL

By: beebe_l