Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Universal Sys

From: Jeroen Dekkers
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Universal System Simulator
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 22:09:09 +0200

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 06:22:08PM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
>  > >  Could you please submit your project again with a name that does
>
>  > Would changing this to "GUSS is a Universal System Simulator" be okay?
>  > Then I can keep the name "guss" because I like that more than "uss"
>  > (and I don't have to submit the project again, I'm just lazy :-).
>
>       That would be fine indeed. But you need to submit the project again
> because we don't keep a queue of pending projects. Sorry about that.

Okay, I've done it now, but that 40 character limitation on the full
name is really annoying. Besides that it's against the GNU Coding
Standards which says you should not have any arbitrary limits. It is
probably because of the sourceforge codebase, so I'll forgive you. :-)

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: address@hidden
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org