Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The partysip SIP

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The partysip SIP proxy server
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:54:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Here is my new proposal for the licene of partysip:
The core application is LGPL.
  --> can load any plugins with any license (GPL as well as proprietary)
  --> linked with the ppl library. (LGPL)
The "ppl" library is LGPL.
  --> linked with the standard C library.
The included plugins are all GPL.
  --> loaded by the core application.

The source code with the above license can be
found in
http://osip.atosc.org/partysip-0.4.1.tar.gz

I hope this fix any potential licensing issue.
Thanks
Aymeric