Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gpl\'d PlayStatio

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gpl\'d PlayStation Emulator
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:16:32 +0100

The source code you asked us to check (fpse0.08B1 release) has a license that
clearly states it is not free. You should change its license, and if you are
going to use the GPL, please follow closely the advice given in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
Once you have done that, you will have to register your project again.

Is fpse useful for someone who, like me, does not own a playstation or any
playstaion games? If users need to have a playstation to extract some BIOS or
games, then it cannot be hosted in Savannah (we only host software that can be
fully used by users of only free software).

Regards,
Jaime