Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of jxSokoban

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of jxSokoban
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:34:13 +0100

If the JDK 1.4 you refer to is SUN's, then it is not free and we cannot host
your project here. If you can make your project work with a free
implementation of Java, please register your project again. Also notice that
"system name" is a name for your package; obviously "java2" is not an
appropriate name for your project (you can use jxsokoban; it will be used for
the name of your project's main directory).

Regards,
Jaime