[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of jxSokoban

From: jf . deverge
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of jxSokoban
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:05:08 -0400

Jean-Francois DEVERGE <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: jxSokoban
System name: jxsokoban

My project is a nice Sokoban implementation in java. Its modulable arch must
provide a simple way to add new features like applet runnable, standalone
application. The goal of this project was to develop an graph algorithm to
solve the sokoban\\\'s PSPACE problem.

I want to release this project under savannah because sourceforge didn\\\'t
respect the total free behaviour that a webhosting must provide to a GPL
software.

I want to build this new project because other sokoban\\\'s implementation are
not really fantastic, most of them are bad written (bad arch) like multiple
applet versions over the net, other didn\\\'t provide good display (no
animations, no skins choice), nothing offers to add your own level solver
completion !

Other Software Required:
For the first revision, this software needs a jvm compliant with 1.4 version,
but i will add jikes + gnu classpath support soon.

Needs also make and/or Jakarta\'s ant.

Other Comments:
i put temporely my files project in
http://www.emi.u-bordeaux.fr/~deverge/jxSokoban/
(not a html page, just a file listing)
you will find a \'.jar\' directly runnable by java -jar jxSokoban.jar;
all sources and resources stored in jxSokoban.tar.gz